IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:35:29 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

He started to use a
hacksaw with the 3 metre length dangerously swinging all over the place,

had a wheel cutter in my pocket. I said here use this, and cut the pipe

for
him. He was amazed, saying isn't that terrific. Wheel cutters had been
around for about 40 years at the time.

... and you actually had one of those?

Yep. A Monument that is 35 years old. I occassionally replace the wheel,
which as still available from Plumb Center, also the same model is still
made (approx £15). If using pipe a lot get a Monument, they last and last
and work out cheaper in the long run, unlike buying power tools. If you are
doing just one DIY CH job get a cheapy from Screwfix.

snip drivel