N. Thornton

"Lobster" wrote in message ...

Unbelievable.
What do you do?

First, resist the urge to do what youd really like to do.
A lawyer might be able to advise.

This is the penultimate result of the modern practice of putting
complete t--- in charge of things that matter.

"Well it must be safe and OK because none of our agents have
ever reported it as being an issue"

what a joke. I would be tempted to repeat that sentence slowly, word
by word, as if writing it down, then suggest that if that comes out in
court after an accident they would really have problems. And that yes
you have warned the householders in writing of the dangers present.

NT