Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:24:54 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

But I'm a tight Tyke ...

No you aren't Mary .. it's just (like us) your priorities are
elsewhere?

I would assume that as long as your kitchen allows you to store / cook
food then that's job done?

It's small. It's not much changed from when we moved in 40+ years ago,
except that I now have a large fridge, upright freezer, washing machine,
small dishwasher and 90cm cooker. Oh, and about 4' of counter space, a sink
with double drainer. That's it. No room for anything else.

Hmm. Very different from when we moved in :-)

Food storage is still in the pantry.

I need no more. There's a small cupboard for bits and five drawers, shelves
for crockery and pans ( I hate cupboards at head height), all Spouse-made.

I fitted our kitchen 15 years ago (with reasonable quality plain
(white) units at the time) and they are all still fine.

The missus, given the choice of going out on her Yamaha XV750 or
re-decorating the lounge .... ;-)

Yes?

I've never liked motor bikes but don't relish decorating either.

Boring or what!

Mary

All the best ..

T i m