:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news snip

The local little shop would do far better if it had some quality
and/or differentiated product lines. People would go there for
that. As it is, it is clear that the business is in a slow decline
and the owner seems unwilling to make changes.

And why is it, if people bought form them perhaps they would stock more...
As for the "business is in a slow decline", I'm nor surprised if no one buys
for them !

When it inevitably closes, which I am sure will happen in the next few
years because there is hardly ever anybody in there, it won't be
missed.

Until such time that you haven't got that screw (or what ever) and you need
it now and not when ever SF or TS decide to deliver it.