Mike Hibbert

"mackem" wrote in message
.. .

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
No doubt others have had the same problem but I would be interested to

know
their experiences. I ordered some items that were promised for delivery
today. When I checked the status this morning they have not even been
shipped. I phoned Screwfix and was told they had been shipped today and

the
anticipated delivery was today. When I challenged this they stated that

this
was only a delivery estimate even though they knew it was wrong!

Any suggestions for alternative suppliers?

Get off you but and go to a local 'merchant' ? HTF do you expect someone
say anymore unless you tell us what you need ?!... Doh

Jerry,
Have you ever thought of getting of your butt and seeing a Doctor? He may

be
able to treat your aggression.

Ok, I guess Jerry may have put it in a slightly better way, but he does have
a point. I have a hardware shop 2 minutes walk from the house and it is
bloody useful. Popping over on a sunday morning for almost anything is a
luxury that I find useful. I hardly ever go to the sheds now.
But, in 5 years time, it will all be mail order, so unless you want Rays
Hardware (and all the other little ones) to shut, you gotta start using
them.

Mikw