tony sayer

In article , Owain owain41276@sti
rlingcity.co.uk writes
"Mike Armstrong" wrote
| This 'office' is basically a partitioned-off section of the
| garage which houses a couple of PCs and desks.

Oh, even worse! You've converted garage space into habitable accommodation
without (I presume, correct me if wrong) Building Regulations approval (fire
separation between a garage and habitable space - and as its a workspace the
Fire Precautions Act possibly applies too).

I trust the desks and chairs have been audited as compliant with Display
Screen Equipment regulations ...

Owain

Sometimes..

I wonder how we in this country ever get anything "done" anymore....
--
Tony Sayer