Mary Fisher

"John Flax" wrote in message
I remember those wire things when I was young and think I saw one at the
Welsh Folk Museum, St Fagans, near Cardiff. It's a fabulous day out for
old
fogies and their grandchildren. The Museum of Welsh Life is located 4
miles
west of Cardiff City Centre, just off the A4232. Signposted from junction
33
of the M4 motorway, with direct access from the A4232.

Although there is plenty to see indoors it would be better to save it for
next year.

Admission: Free!

It wasn't free when I went!

Worth seeing but you need more than one day to do it justice. Like the
Museum of Ulster Life (I think it's called).

Mary

Have a look at the museum's website on: http://www.nmgw.ac.uk/mwl/