Dave Plowman

Default Built in gas oven

In article ,
Huge wrote:
I steam veg. On the hob, in one of those "petal" steamers that fit in
a saucepan. Much nicer than microwaved.

But you actually steam vegetables in the microwave - without having to
heat more water than is needed. Simply use a suitable close fitting
lidded dish with a table spoon of water in it.

Nope. Not the same. Measurably not the same.

We'll have to differ, then. Have you experimented with settings and the
quantity of water? Because I find most vegetables other than root ones are
cooked to perfection in a microwave.

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn