Ian Stirling

Mike Armstrong wrote:
Hi all,

Having worked from home for several years I have long yearned for a
seperately electrically metered office. We just moved house and I am
currently setting up office in the garage. The consumer unit is in
the garage and I have added a simple ring circuit in 2.5mm2 T&E with
three double sockets.

Previously my employer has estimated my electrical consumption based
on number of PCs running etc but I have always felt that his
estimations were rather low leaving me out of pocket.

What were the estimations on one PCs power use?
They may in fact be high, in which case installing a meter may be a bad
idea.