Justin

Default Speedfit and shower pumps

"Grunff" wrote in message
Justin wrote:

Looking at the joints, the manufacturers recommend sleeves are used to
support the pipe internally, I presume to stop it being crushed. Bearing

in
mind its only 15mm pipe, will these sleeves restrict to any great degree

the
flow rate?

Yes, you must use inserts. If using plastic pipe to compression
fittings, use either stailess (hep) or copper (cuprofit) inserts.

I see so you use different inserts if using compression joints on plastic
pipes?

Do you think the inserts will restrict flow - thats my main concern givern
its 15mm pipe?

Justin

---