Andrew

Hadn't thought of this ... I assumed that all 5kg loads would be about the
same size... my local comet didn't have one in ... they said it was internet
only(?) - I presume it was t the drum and not the just the door
which was so small?

Thanks Andrew

Macie wrote:
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:07:20 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew"
wrote:

BEKO WMB10W £160 delivered from comet
http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/49_149403.html

Had a look at this yesterday with the intention of getting a cheapo
washing machine, and the drum was tiny! Had an OK load rating in
weight, but you would struggle to get three pairs of jeans in it, so
far too small IMO for doing a family wash.

This was also true for the next 3 or 4 cheapest machines that currys
had in stock so then you start to get to the £270 mark.