Hywel Jenkins

fred wrote:
Don't know if this is just Scotland (seems to be where all the 'best' ideas
are tried out), but B&Q up here has started charging for carrier bags.

I had a little chat with the manager who informed me that it was them
doing their little bit to save the environment:
Anyone else effected, unimpressed or disinterested?

It's a good idea. Are you a habitual whinger? You've only wasted a
small amount of the store's time, but *you* dragged yourself to B&Q,
*you* found the bits you wanted, took *you* them to the till, had your
chat (did *you* have to wait for the manager to arrive), then *you* left
without the stuff *you* went there for.

Nose. Spite. Face.

--
Hywel