T i m

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:39:47 GMT, Rick Dipper
wrote:

The Germans have squads that search your bins that you put out, to
make sure you recycle all the right stuff.

"We hav vays of making it werk"

And a good thing too? It seems some folk will only 'bother' when
forced into it and even then get it wrong .. sigh

The number of times I have seen a large box full of mixed household
rubbish in the 'carboard only' skip, just because the box itself is
cardboard? And how difficult is it to flat pack a box *before* you use
it to completely fill the small wheely recycling bins at the local
council offices?

On the flip side I've been warned off *a* council recycling place
because it's not *my* local recycling place .. even though ecology
dictates I should use the one I'm going to be driving past (rather
than going in the opposite direction)?

All the best ..

T i m