EricP

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:11:28 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , ":::Jerry::::"
writes

"Grunff" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I went to a local chemist to get some IPA. Got virtually the third

degree.
Ended up with about a 1/4 of a 1/2 litre bottle - he wouldn't sell me

any
more. Could have got it mail order easily.

I buy isopropanol from a lab supplier. I order by phone, pay by credit
card, and they've never, ever asked me any questions at all. And it's
very cheap - £7 per winchester (2.5 litres) if you buy 4 at once.

An address and a traceable credit card....

If that's what's required to prevent you getting your hands on the
stuff, then it's prolly OK

What's dodgy about it, my local chemist orders it specially for me?