Lobby Dosser

Andy Dingley wrote:

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:20:58 -0600, "Jake"
wrote:

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.................

I'm not a fan of amazon as a way of selling books (you might try
asking on rec.collecting books). If you can be bothered, you might
want to shift a few of the best ones through eBay.

I've had pretty good luck with Amazon. Right now I'm unloading a bunch of
professional books and a bunch from a hobby I no longer have time for. If
I'm looking for books, I look on Amazon and do a bit of shopping around.
I figure the 'foot' traffic for books on Amazon is higher than e-bay and
there is no messing around with reserves or any other e-bay isms. YMMV.

For books like Nagyszalanczy, I know I'd give a decent eBay price just
as one-offs, let alone for boxfuls. Of course I'm in the UK, so all we
see are interminable copies of Charles Hayward.