Jake

Default FS - Woodworking Books

I'm giving up woodworking and need to sell some books. These have never even
been read, they are brand new. The usual applies.............if you're not
happy, you get your money back. I do accept paypal if anyone wants to use
that for credit cards or check. My zip is 36106 if you want to check
shipping cost. These are just 5 of maybe 50 books I have to sell. If you are
looking for anything in particular, I may have it.

Bookcases Niall Barrett
$13.00 SC

Outstanding Projects from America's Best Craftsmen

Complete Illustrated Guide to

Choosing & Installing Hardware Robert J. Settich $15.00
SC

Complete Illustrated Guide to

Furniture & Cabinet Construction Andy Rae $20.00
HC

The Art of Fine Tools Sandor Nagyszalanczy
$18.50 HC w/DC

The Handplane Book Garrett Hack
$13.00 HC w/DC

--
Jake

Live your life so that when you die, the Preacher won't have to tell lies at
your funeral!