George

Wallet. Open it up (see powder in my desk thread), brush away the moths,
buy another chuck body or two. I've got two Novas and a Super, and I still
make compromises so I can use what's on 'em at the moment versus what's best
for the job.

"Arch" wrote in message
Changing spindle adapters and jaws on scroll chucks is a pain. I wonder
if someone in the ng could come up with a way to lessen the pain. I've
mused about
loosely held bolts captured in the jaws. Maybe tiny C clips to keep the
bolts in the holes? Or maybe some sort of snap-in?
Whatever, rcw's mutitude of machinists, engineers, inventors, tinkerers
and generally smart and innovative people should be able to come with a
better way.

Turn to Safety, Arch

Fortiter,