TURTLE

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:5sufd.119688$Lo6.37630@fed1read03...

"TURTLE" wrote in message

Are you still a member of the InternationBrother Hood of Oil Field Trash ? I
give up my membership about 15 years ago and I still is getting calls from
the Membership about a Cook up that is going on.

TURTLE

I got a couple of buckles, but never officially joined. I thought it was just
a loose informal brotherhood of oilfield workers who wanted a title.

They have cook outs?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Steve

This is Turtle.

Once a Oil field Trash --- Alway Oil Field Trash till you die. Most all Oil
field Trash turn into people like Jeff Foxworthy and start to make good money. A
lot of Jeff's thinking on jokes come from older oil field trash members.

TURTLE