Phisherman

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:44:13 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Rochester NY: We're being buried in leaves. My son and I raked up 40+ bags
of leaves in about 2 hours this past Sunday. We seem to be alone in the use
of that prehistoric tool, the rake. I'm surrounded by neighbors in their
early 30s to mid 40s, in good shape, all of whom use leaf blowers and take
all day to gather the same amount of leaves. And...cripes....the noise! Want
an investment tip? Hearing aids - the Next Big Thing for an entire
generation.

What's with these things? Is Home Depot putting guns to peoples' heads and
forcing them to buy leaf blowers?

End of Totally Pointless Rant

We bought a powerful leaf blower this year and can gather an acre of
leaves in less than 2 hours. Yes, they are noisy and ear protection
is recommended.