John Hines

"No One" wrote:

I work in a large sized office room and I have a question. During the
heating season, usually, it gets hotter than hell in here, but on days
when it does feel comfortable to me, everyone else is cold. The Room
is roughly 100 feet by 50 feet. Everywhere else in the room has better
"air flow" with the outside surroundings, so I don't think that people
get as hot as I do.

Talk to the boss, and see if he will pop for a "rebalancing" of the
system.

My former company did this, and the heating company came out, and
measured the air flow from all the vents, and made appropriate (and
requested) changes from the various office occupants.

In a big system, like a multi story building, each vent will have a
damper in the ductwork, that will control things. I've no idea what the
cost was, but it helped the office environment to no end.