Pop

And, unless you're the owner/partner, be prepared to be bitched
at when they see it. Use it to make a point. Thermometer
readings are always good evidence, as is aking the boss to stop
by when it's hottest there and cooler elsewhere.

Pop

"Bennett Price" wrote in message
. com...
| Try this for a day or two; just put a piece of newspaper over
the return
| air vent - the suction will hold it. It probably will make you
more
| comfortable.
|
| No One wrote:
|
| I work in a large sized office room and I have a question.
During the
| heating season, usually, it gets hotter than hell in here,
but on days
| when it does feel comfortable to me, everyone else is cold.
The Room
| is roughly 100 feet by 50 feet. Everywhere else in the room
has better
| "air flow" with the outside surroundings, so I don't think
that people
| get as hot as I do. There are six ceiling vents that the
heat comes
| from. I am located in the only corner where there is no
exits. The
| vent above me is off, but it still gets way too damned hot,
the other
| vents are on. There are two return air vents, one is by me
and one is
| in the other corner of the room. If I block my return air
vent will it
| help me out by cooling my area down? It seems like the heat
from every
| else just gets sucked to my area and will not let up! Is
this ok to