N. Thornton

"Andrew" wrote in message ...
Was going to try fixing my 20year old zanusi
but on inspection it appears more than just bearings,
rusting etc...so decided to replace...
seems if you're happy with normal spin speeds
... some news ones are really cheap ...
(1000 rpm etc and my wife uses 1 or 2 programs at most)
eg ...
BEKO WMB10W £160 delivered from comet
http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/49_149403.html
or Servis M6011W £170 delivered from index...
I know they aren't built to last anymore ... but are models like
this just trouble... should I pay another £100+ for a basic bosch...
or are they pretty much all the same these days and buy the cheapest with
a view to replacing every 5 years?
Andrew

why pay 160 for a cheapo when you can buy something much better 2
years old for 60-100?

NT