TURTLE

"Rich" wrote in message
Over the past year the flow of water tapers off to almost nothing after
about 15 minutes. This problem only happens while water the lawn or filling
the spa tub. I went down in the crawl while running the garden hose.The pump
in the crawl runs to about 50 psi kicks off and starts back up at 28psi. It
will do this about 4times then pressure goes down to almost nothing.I unplug
pump and pressure increases to about 20psi. I plug pump back in and
operation returns to normal as long as I dont run hose or fill spa tub. I
have had the pump disassmbled and checked. Pump ok. Sevaral people are
telling me that the the well head could be partially pluged by calcium
deposits. One guy suggested firing a 22 down the well pipe to shock the
head. I dont think so. Is there any other solution to this problem other
than diggindgup the well. We have alow table here Im told my well is about
20 down.

This is Turtle.

Sounds like your purfe / screen at the bottom is getting clogged up or your flow
tubing is is cracked or clogging up. Other may have some eazy fixes but i think
I would call a well man to look at it.

TURTLE