Andy Hall

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:55:43 +0000, Stefek Zaba
wrote:

".

The guy doing our ceilings using his strap-on manhood extenders (I mean
plasterer's stilts, of course) didn't need to get nearly so high as 30
inches, mind - yer typical domestic ceiling is, what, 2.3m above
t'flooer, and comfortable working height where your head isn't bumping
the ceiling is maybe 30-40cm above t'flooer, meaning not much more than
a fooot.

Stefek

Those things have always struck me as bloody dangerous.

You strap these stilts to your leg and then climb up. Presumably if
you fall off, it's instant broken leg?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl