Mark

MikeS typed:

"Mark" wrote in message
MikeS
typed:

Bear
in mind you have to make a platform of scafold boards on cripple
stands(hired) to cover the floor so that the plasterer can get the
right hight to plaster as he has to have the ability to walk back
and forth to get a fine finnish.

Professional plasters use Stilts these days.
http://tinyurl.com/62p8y

Mark,
This is in a german accent, Very interesting but stupid.

Seriosly how do they get the plaster on the hawk if they up up to 30
inches higher than the floor.

MikeS

Umm raise the spot board by 31 ins perhaps
But I see someone has already covered this. :-)

Personally I cant use them, I have enough trouble standing on my own twofeet
looking up, without the added complication of wooden legs.