Stefek Zaba

MikeS wrote:

Seriosly how do they get the plaster on the hawk if they up up to 30 inches
higher than the floor.

By putting th'bucket up to 30 inches higher than the floor. Patented
bucket-raising devices with a fetching "I'm A Spread With LOADSAMONEY"
logo are available for 99.99 at Jewsons - 299.99 if you want the
gold-plated variety. Spreads who haven't reached that state of
bling-bling make do with everyday objects to bring t'bucket oop off
t'flooer, such as the exotic "table", "chair", or - if we're really
down-at-heel - "milk crate".

The guy doing our ceilings using his strap-on manhood extenders (I mean
plasterer's stilts, of course) didn't need to get nearly so high as 30
inches, mind - yer typical domestic ceiling is, what, 2.3m above
t'flooer, and comfortable working height where your head isn't bumping
the ceiling is maybe 30-40cm above t'flooer, meaning not much more than
a fooot.

Stefek