Tom Watson

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:00:09 -0400, Paul Kierstead
wrote:

In article ,
Tom Watson wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/page32.htm

Now I will admit that that looks like the right color (and quite lovely
incidentally) which most people don't even seem to get right, they seem
to believe all cherry should look like it has been been in someone
parlour for 100 years. However, color is not the only thing that makes
it cherry; you have to have the grain too. But very nice work; I would
be very happy to have it in my house (my fireplace is very boring);
cherry or not it is quite lovely.

PK

Paul:

Take a look at the message I just posted that starts, "Which Is
Witch..."

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)