Peter Ashby

Default Online Supplier for abrasives? Mainly for Wet & Dry

In article ,
Gnube wrote:

Wanting to get further into Scary Sharp (after a very impressive trial
run!)

I'm looking for a supplier with the ability to sell me smaller
quantities, mail order, online ordering and a good reputation.

Who's flexible enough to sell me maybe a couple of sheets (max 10 of
any one grit) of a fair number of different grits?

I bought all mine from the local halfords right up to 1200 grit at
least. So far I have only used a couple of sheets from each pack.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.