Colin Wilson

Was going to try fixing my 20year old zanusi
but on inspection it appears more than just bearings,
rusting etc...so decided to replace...

We bought the cheapest Candy available a few years ago (our Sack-Of-****
(TM) Hoover - top of the range - broke down for the final time in its
very short and regularly inoperable life (3 years at most I think it
lasted))

The motor controller PCB failed about 2 weeks before the warranty was due
up and was replaced without incident, and its worked perfectly since.

I think its 5 years old now, cost about the same as the Beko you
mentioned IIRC.