Barry Feldman

I finanlly figured out what the hell it was. I had removed the silicone
around the bottom of the shower in order to replace it. Being the
weekend warrior I am it took forver for me to redo it.

I did and the smell stoped!! I had asked my plumber if this would have
caused the smell and he said no - but live and learn.

BF

In article , Wa6tkq
wrote:

It's got a swing out door and there is a trap

Sometimes when a swing-out shower door is quickly pulled open it creates a
suction which pulls smelly air hovering in and above the trap up into the
stall
at nose level. Try opening the door slowly the next time and see if the odor is
there.