Ozboc

Default Anyone Have Unisaw Wiring Diagram?

"Joe N." wrote in message
I recently purchased a used Unisaw that was converted from three phase to

single
phase 220v. It still has the three phase contactor and current sensing

control
relay hooked up, but is only using two of the three legs.

If anyone has a single phase 220v diagram and parts list available, it

would be
helpful.

Thanks
Joe N.

JO , i may be able to help out- ( not with wiring diagram ) - I am presuming
you have some electrical experience? -

The current sensing controls you mention , are they 3 phase or 220 V ?

Is the primary side of the contactor 240 v or 415 v , or even 24 v via a
transformer (power feed that operates the contactor )

does it look like 220 v has been taken via the 3 phase motor , ie 1 phase +
netural = 220 v

Look forward to your reply

Boc