Trent©

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:40:57 GMT, "Robert Salz"
wrote:

I am looking to buy a 1/2 sheet sander for general woodworking use. I am
looking on Ebay, and I see some Craftsmen and Milwaukee..What are some of
the better 1/2 sheet sanders old and new? I dont mind used, but if I have
to, I will buy new. Is Porter Cable better than Bosch, Milwaukee? etc.?
There are quite a few Craftsmen out there. Thanks Robert

I use a Porter Cable...very pleased. Get one with a dust collector if
you can.

Whatever you buy, try to hear it before you buy. Some are very
noisy...but not much of a problem as long as you wear ear protection.

Have a nice one...

Trent