JerryMouse

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

Curious.....what voip service provider are you using??--I been
thinking of maybe going this route for all our long distance outgoing
calls for some time now.....

We use Unlimited Voice from Earthlink for our outbound business calls.

We pay $33/month for another POTS line (with the extras: Caller-ID, voice
mail, etc.) and all the LD we can use. Sucker plugs right into our PBX. No
excise tax, no fuel-surcharge tax, no 911 fee, no Al Gore tax, no sales tax,
no capital equipment reclamation fee, nada.

Our LD bill went from $200/month (at 3.5 cents/min) to zero.

Couldn't be more pleased.