Silvan

Never Enough Money wrote:

I can't beat the reply post from Prometheus (the 8 fold path and all
that). However, I have some of my own Laws of Woodworking....

Some wise words indeed brother NEM.

8. When you have a SWMBO, every tool costs double. The price you pay
the retailer and the commeasuaret gift you buy the SWMBO.

Especially this one. It's so painful too. New table saw = new stupid,
useless piece of shiny metal with some rocks stuck in it. No moving parts,
no plug, no blades or bearing surfaces. How useless.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/