Jay Pique

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:10:36 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:05:11 -0400, Jay Pique
wrote:

Has anyone answered the question of whether or not they are the SAME
clamps?

They're a different colour (and that's about all you can see from the
photo).

Given the way of such things, either LV are having cheap red clamps
specially re-painted to their order, or these are the same red clamps
I see eveywhere else. Now the Princess photo is unreadable, but the LV
photo is reasonably good. The LV clamps aren't the same as the red
ones I have, and strongly suspect mine are the same as the Princess
ones.

Soooo...we still don't know if they're the same clamps, albeit with
different paint.

Do Princess Auto have any good deals on KlueHammahs ? We clearly need
one.

Clearly? I'm a huge Lee Valley fan Andy, and as such I'd like to be
able to tell Robert to go **** himself after I confirm that the
Princess Auto clamp is of much inferior quality to the one provided by
LV.

In the alternative, if they are the same clamps, I'd like to be able
to say to Robert "thanks for the heads up, NOW go **** yourself".

One thing Lee Valley don't sell though:
http://codesmiths.com/shed/things/clueiron/

Hey man, I'm on your side. Chill out - you're only feeding his need.

JP