Andy Dingley

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:33:19 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:

It is a useful cure for those who have cherry taste and a beer budget.

Most of those people wouldn't know cherry unless it was sat on a
cocktail stick with an umbrella on top.

Last week I was asked for something in the "shaker oak" style. B&Q
(our Borg) have a TV advertising campaign for their ugly kitchen
boxes, described as being in this "style". Now the muppets are asking
for it, as if it has a couple of centuries of tradition behind it.

This weekend I'm watching the first two series of "Black Books" on
DVD. It should be required therapy for anyone who has to deal with any
sort of retail customer.

"You want cherry ? What colour's that ? Purpley-red sort of
colour, aren't they slap, splash. Look, there you are - it's cherry
coloured. Now push off"