Mike Ring

Default Electronic Water Descalers / softeners

"James Salisbury" wrote in
:

how do they perform compared to the magnet versions?

I don't think anyone wants to join a thread from hell so I'll tell you
whats occurred and go away, because I don't want to be in a thread from
hell either.

The vast majority think they are absolute rubbish; some allow as how they
*might* have a temporary effect that would help where the water is to be
used immediately. This applies to bothe versions.

a very few feel they work; with a religious fervour, so name calling occurs
and the general level of bonhomie drops.

I don't think you will get much light, but are in danger of creating a lot
of heat!

Mike R