I have the same combo but I paid almost $40 more than you did and
thought I was getting a good price. The stapler for me was just an
added bonus as I got the gun with a lot of trim work in mind. But I
ended up using the stapler before I used the nailer when I had to
install some 3/8 inch plywood sheets for a new ceiling on my patio
roof. I used the 1" staples and they worked great. They will not
pull through thin wood like brads would. I have since found the need
to pull out the staple gun on several other occasions so I'm glad I
have it.

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:47:27 -0400, "jack" wrote:

Last night, I went to Lowes and picked up a Senco Finishpro35 gun that also
came with an 18gauge stapler SLS15 for $160.00. I think I got a good price
for both (did I??).

Beginner question... the stapler can drive 1in staples. What do you guys
use the stapler for ??

Thank you.