Carl McCarty

Hi Greg,
I just received a SuperNova 2 last week. I am NOT an expert by any
means, but this is a huge improvement over the original Nova Chuck I
had. I also got the three jaw set from KMS. I just turned a 8" diameter
lidded vessal from box elder and the chuck held without slipping from
start to finish.
Carl McCarty

Greg G. wrote:

I'm in the market for a chuck for a Jet Midi-Lathe, and the new
SuperNova 2 chuck has all the features I'm looking for. Has anyone
used this thing yet, and if so, how does it perform?

Seems like a real bargain for $190US w/ insert.

Sorry, not looking for info on Oneway, Axminster, Vicmarc or PSI. ;-)

Thanks,

Greg G.