Darrell Feltmate

thanks to all, including those who answered directly so I could see that I
could post but not receive. There had been some "improvements" to my server
resulting in no service. Things are back to normal now. England was amazing.
The sense of age and history were a revelation to little old me. I found out
that my heart is good. My wife and I climbed up the tower of Durham
Cathedral, 365 very worn stone steps around a spiral staircase (pant, pant).
the view was incredible. The people were amazing who built that thing. I
looked down at Durham Castle and realized there were nine sections of
scaffolding on a side where they were doing some restoration. The castle
looked like a dollhouse. Meanwhile I was beside beautifully carved stones
that must have weighed a ton or two each and found myself wondering "how did
they scaffold this place and how did they get these stones up here?" After
all, the tower is a good thousand years old.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate