Alan Sung

"Bill" wrote in message
a.net...
Here in Vermont where the tree huggers took over, we don't seem to
build anything we need. We do have a contract with Hydro Quebec. Lets
look at the electric bill I just paid today. Over in the corner of the
bill is a box labeled Current Month Average Cost. It comes to 0.133, or
13.3 cents per KWH

I can't afford electric heat with those rates...

Bill

Some utlities charge less if you have electric heat. Nstar in Massachusetts
charges 13.358 cents per KWH for regular residential service, but 11.344
cents per KWH if you use electric heating (there are slight variations
depending upon what town/city you live in).

-al sung