Al Reid

"Robert" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:04:54 -0400, "Al Reid" wrote:

That is how I spend my money. I can find inexplicable differences in product prices within the US. I buy from reputable

suppliers
who offer good service and reasonable prices. I suggest you do the same.

Unfortunately Lee Valley has no real competition in the Canadian marketplace.
So they charge us more to subsidize lower prices for YOU, Americans, where they
do have competition.

That's OK. It helps to make up for us in the States subsidizing your lower priced prescription drugsg