Paulco

Nice to see that Australia isn't the only place that suffers asshole
greenies - tree huggers I think you call them in America.
Cheers
Paul

On 29 Oct 2004 14:52:24 GMT, (Ghodges2) wrote:

A guy approaches my exhibit booth and after looking at my 20 inch cypress bowl,
and says it is terrible that you have cut down old growth cypress to make this
bowl. I let him know that I did not cut the tree down, but the logging company
that did had piled the butts up in a pile to burn and I was offered them by the
owner before they became ashes and smoke. Some people seem to enjoy attacking
others, when they should ask us where we got the wood before they start their
ignorant remarks in front of others. Just my thoughts. Things like this ever
happen to any of you?
Glenn Hodges
Nashville, GA.

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia