Jeremy

No, just a brain cramp. Or maybe I was thinking of "How the Grinch Stole
Christmas" a favorite of SWMBO.
"Gary" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jeremy" wrote in message
My lovely wife just came in and asked to take me to town so we can

pickup
new Grizzly G0444Z contractors table saw. What a great surprise for me!
Now I can finally move up from the Craftsman bench saw I've been trying

use (soon FS in the paper). I'm definately only a hobiest woodworker so

cabinet model was out of the question.

In exchange, I've been told NOT to mention tools, wood, projects, or
anything else until January - so I'm mentioning it here. What is
recommended to clean the shipping grease from the cast top? The last

thing
I want to do is mess up the iron by using the wrong cleaner before I cut

my
first board. I'm also trying to decide between TopCoat or Paste Wax to
protect the top after it's cleaned. I haven't seen wax at the local

grocery
store and may check at Ace. Otherwise it's another trip to town and
Woodcraft (or mail order from any number of sources).

TIA

'Hoo be "SHMBO"? You don't have an affinitity for a certain central
Virginia university, do you?

Gary