Tom Watson

On 29 Oct 2004 05:53:36 -0700, (David Hall)
wrote:

Tom Watson wrote in message . ..
1. If you use the right blade and set your saw up the right way,
you don't need a jointer to create glue-line joints.

2. All whitewoods can be stained to look like cherry.

3. Sanding looks as good as planing, if it's done properly.

4. Poly holds up better than anything else in exterior
applications.

I have to admit that as far as I can tell you are holding quite well
to your vow of non-politicalness postings. I guess the several
rambling troll-like posting like the one above is due to some sort of
withdrawal symptoms. Kinda like methadone?

Good luck, only a few days left.

Dave Hall

Actually it was a summary of several recent thread topics.

Of course, they were on woodworking, so you might have missed them.