Edwin Pawlowski

"maxinemovies" email on wrote in message

When we decide which to get and have it shipped, neither of us will be
able to install it. Physical limitations and stuff. So who should we
get ? Our contractor has said he doesn't do that. Does it have to be
someone special or can we hire the local handyman? (That assumes that
he's done it before and has references.)

A handyman type can do it. For the best installation, you would want an
experienced floor guy. Problem is, some will not install and take
responsibility for material they are not supplying. It often bites you in
the ass when you do that.