Al Reid

"Robert" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:12:39 GMT, Village Idiot "Al Reid"
wrote:

I think it is up to you to prove to yourself

Robin has given TWO reasons why Canadians are paying more than Americans.

Reason one: It what the market will bear. In other words Canadians are charged
more because we are suckers willing to pay more.

Reason two: He needs to rip off Canadians to balance the loses he is taking from
American customers.

He said BOTH of these things. No wonder Americans support him.

Well, you have it in your power to stop his evil scheme. Just don't buy from him. Purchase from what ever supplier gives you the
most bang for the buck. If his pricing is, indeed, out of line, eventually, the lack of sales will dictate a change in the pricing
policies.

That is how I spend my money. I can find inexplicable differences in product prices within the US. I buy from reputable suppliers
who offer good service and reasonable prices. I suggest you do the same.
--
Al Reid

A government big enough to give you everything you want...
is big enough to take away everything you have."