maxinemovies

Default Who to install laminate flooring?

Our manufactured home will be built soon and we've decided not to get
carpet in it at all. Instead, I've been shopping around on the web
(thanks to you guys for info and some great links) for laminate
flooring.

When we decide which to get and have it shipped, neither of us will be
able to install it. Physical limitations and stuff. So who should we
get ? Our contractor has said he doesn't do that. Does it have to be
someone special or can we hire the local handyman? (That assumes that
he's done it before and has references.)

Thanks again,

Maxi

Email addy upon request.