Rob Stokes

Ahhh, screw you Rob't. I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, but
life's too short.

Happy fishing.

cya
Rob

--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Robert" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:21:42 GMT, "RE Quick Transit"

wrote:

"Chris Melanson" wrote in message

I find the replies to the original post a joke.

All Robert was saying is that there is a sale on and asked a question

if
any
one knew if they were the same product. No where did I see him condemn

LV
for there products. All he did say that if they are the same product

that
there is quite a mark up.

Jokes on you. Evidently you did not see anyof Robert's earlier posts
regarding the cost differences between the US and CA for the same item.

He
has a hard-on for LV. That is his decision.

I posted that Canadians pay more than Americans for Lee Valley products,

and
several posters supported that.
Then I was attacked.
If Robin thinks he can use the thugs in this group to shut me up he's

wrong.
I've been in this group longer than most, much longer than Mr Lee, and I

know
the drill. The harder you push the harder I push back.

You also missed the intent of the derogatory comment about markup that he
directed toRobin. He could has just stopped at posting the web page if

he
merely wanted to show a good deal on clamps.

It was a cheap shot. Maybe you don't agree, but who cares? Robert
obviously has had a poor upbringing and should have had a better nanny.