Malc

"chris French" wrote in message
I once lived in a housing co-op, we had a shared laundry, it had a
stand alone spin dryer that worked much more effectively than the
machines. They can't be that expensive, I have considered getting one
when we get a bigger house with a decent utility room area (it really
needs to go on the floor and have a floor drain to drain into.)

Second that. We have a spin dryer purchased second hand for about £10. It
gets loads more water out than the washing machine spin. Curiously although
a more modern design it has exactly the same nozzle as my mother's one that
was 35 years old when she scrapped it.

--
Malc